MONOCHROME AND MOSCHINO









Wearing: Moschino belt from Net-A-Porter, Finders Keepers top, jacket from Bloomingdales New York store, Quirky Circus skirt from Myer, Witchery clutch, Windsor Smith boots, ring from Sydney markets.

Taking advantage of the warmer weather before heading into my first Canadian fall. I just bought the smaller version of this belt and I don't think I will ever get sick of it!

Labels:

<center>FROM LUXE WITH LOVE</center>: MONOCHROME AND MOSCHINO

7 November 2014

MONOCHROME AND MOSCHINO









Wearing: Moschino belt from Net-A-Porter, Finders Keepers top, jacket from Bloomingdales New York store, Quirky Circus skirt from Myer, Witchery clutch, Windsor Smith boots, ring from Sydney markets.

Taking advantage of the warmer weather before heading into my first Canadian fall. I just bought the smaller version of this belt and I don't think I will ever get sick of it!

Labels: